Sandstone Family Medicine
If you are like most Americans, you have visited your physician within the last year about an illness, injury or another complaint. And, if your physician is like most American physicians, they prescribed medication to help you either recover from your illness, ease the pain if your injury or cope with your complaint. In one CDC report, one out of every three antibiotics prescribed in this country is unnecessary. A study conducted by the National Safety Council showed that 99 percent of doctors are prescribing opioid medications for longer than the CDC’s three-day recommendation. 23 percent report prescribing a 30-day supply which has been shown to alter brain chemistry in a way that promotes addiction to these medications.
Patient Centered Care
Our Family Medicine services were created to support our patients in their health journey every step of the way. Rather than relying on medications to mask your symptoms, our team of specialists work to reveal the underlying causes of your health concerns and help you regain your health through physical medicine and rehabilitation. Instead of writing a prescription every time you bring up a concern, we strive to provide the best possible care recommendations and then encourage you to choose the type of care you wish to receive. You are a full and active participant in your recovery, not a name on a chart.
The Sandstone Difference
We believe the key to health and wellness lies in supporting your body in healing itself. Our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation services include:
– Regenerative Therapy – When it comes to healing after an injury, surgery is not your only option. Discover the power of the body’s own healthy cells with this revolutionary therapy.
– Wellness Testing – Inside of your genetic code lies the secrets to what your body needs to be the best version of itself. Find out what your body is trying to tell you with our full battery of wellness tests.
– Thyroid Therapy & Support – Are you experiencing unexplained weight gain, weight loss or mood swings? Your thyroid could be to blame. Let our experts help you support your body’s hormone regulation and metabolism through thyroid therapy and support.
– Hormone Therapy & Support – Have you lost a step? Do you feel like age is catching up to you? Fight hormone fluctuations associated with aging, childbirth and chemical exposure with our proven, natural, plant based hormone therapy and support system.
– Wellness Exams & General Wellness Care – You deserve to have a relationship of trust with your healthcare provider. Let us support you in your overall wellness journey through regular exams and care.
– Weight Management – Have you become frustrated or feel stuck in your weight loss or weight gain journey? Our team of specialists have the solutions to getting you over the “hump” and onto a life of health and longevity with our custom tailored 90 & 180 day plans. Weight management is not a quick fix it is a lifestyle change! Our team will support and guide you along during your health journey at Sandstone Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
You can expect thorough diagnostic information coupled with a variety of treatment options tailored to your specific needs. Not only do our expert clinicians help you understand your body’s current condition, they can help you uncover ways to support your own health and recovery.
For more information on these physical medicine and rehabilitation services, contact Sandstone for a consultation and take the first steps to better health.
Monday — Conroe
Tuesday — Montgomery
Wednesday — Magnolia
Thursday — The Woodlands
Friday — Montgomery
Dr. Rosales’ Schedule
Dr. Amanda Rosales, DNP, APRN, FNP-C
Dr. Amanda Rosales is certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in Nursing from The University of Texas at Austin in 2008, her Master’s in Nursing degree from Texas Woman’s University in Houston in 2012, and most recently her Doctor of Nursing Practice degree from Texas Christian University. Dr. Amanda has experience in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, weight loss management, physical medicine, family medicine, and women’s health. Dr. Amanda enjoys being a Nursing Practitioner because it allows her to build long-term relationships with patients and to be a partner in their journey to a healthier life. In her free time, Amanda enjoys exercising, camping, Texas Longhorn sports, and spending time with her husband Manny, young daughter Sofia, and their 3 dogs.