The Sandstone Health / Gravity Digital brand marketing team is charged with developing and delivering a strategic, comprehensive direction for the Sandstone brand. Aspects of this direction include but are not limited to, brand narrative and creative direction development, patient acquisition, grassroots marketing, and much more. This talented group leverages the entire marketing mix across brand strategy, advertising, digital engagement, and media outreach to create emotional connections with our community.
With a sharp focus on elevating our brand, he/she will serve an integral role on the Sandstone Health marketing team.
This high-profile, fast-paced, challenging opportunity requires an energetic, proactive brand steward to help develop clearly defined strategies, communicate our brand identity as well as meet our ongoing sales demand. The position requires strong leadership, collaboration, and organization skills with the ability to translate consumer insights and market understanding into detailed and meaningful marketing strategies that enhance brand affinity and significantly contribute to sales and business growth objectives. Must have a data-driven mindset with expertise in dissecting and understanding target audiences to foster long-term brand loyalty.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide assistance on ideation, planning, execution, and measurement of all Sandstone brand marketing initiatives and activities while managing deliverables in an efficient, timely manner.
- Responsible for developing initiatives and activities that will maximize the brand’s awareness and build a deeper connection to the community.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall brand, business, and sales objectives, and ROI.
- Review internal reporting to understand initiatives and sources that are driving new patients.
- Serve as a key liaison between the brand marketing team and other internal teams (healthcare, operations, etc.) to ensure maximized and efficient productivity.
- Help manage Sandstone’s grassroots efforts.
- A clear understanding of omni-channel marketing, mapping the patient journey, and ability to pull the right levers within key marketing systems to achieve both brand and business goals.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Ownership of website and social channels, postings, updates, etc.
- Event promotion through website, email, social, Eventbrite, press releases, and other channels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-first environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Proven experience in brand marketing; ancillary experience in communications and/or community relations is also encouraged.
- Ability to help solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Understanding and ability to contribute to the overall Sandstone brand strategy.
- Must be able to work with a multitude of marketing and business backgrounds but help foster an organization-wide culture that consistently seeks to translate data into emotion.
Areas of Focus
- Community Outreach, Philanthropy, Partnerships + Events:
- Supporting our team with engaging the local community, grassroots
- Attending select events, providing support, and capturing content for social media.
- Evaluating incoming press, community, and partnership, opportunities.
- Digital Media + Email Marketing:
- Assisting with social media, patient engagement, and website maintenance + audits
- Ensuring digital location listings + website information is accurate–continually updating
- Content Development and Management:
- Developing content, metrics, and criteria for measuring local marketing programs + promotions.
- Ensuring marketing calendar is organized with key initiatives, campaigns + holidays.
- Channeling editorial + copywriting skills to share the news with the whole company.
- Working closely with Graphic Designer on marketing collateral + event signage.
- Managing asset library.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in marketing/communications or similar field).
- Two years of marketing experience (job and/or internship).
- Possess innately strong resourceful problem-solving skills and strong intuition, approaching each day looking for an opportunity to make our company better.
- Be detail-obsessed–organized, ability to multitask, a willingness to be nimble with a rotating set of responsibilities and deadlines.
- Have a positive attitude, is professional, high-energy, and a natural go-getter.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.