5 Ways to Use Chiropractic Care
Which of the five benefits of chiropractic care will you choose?
You may have heard the old saying, “once you go to the chiropractor…” However, how long you choose to benefit from chiropractic care is always up to you. Because there are five ways to benefit:
- Relief Care Many people begin here. Pain prompts them to begin chiropractic care. If you stop care as soon as you feel better, you’ll invite a relapse. Muscles and soft tissues do most of their healing after symptoms disappear.
- Corrective Care With the most obvious symptoms reduced, many of our [client]s opt to continue their care. This helps stabili[z]e and strengthen their spine. Doing so helps promote lasting changes and helps avoid a relapse.
- Maintenance Care Like brushing or flossing your teeth, regular chiropractic care helps maintain your progress and avoid a relapse. Visit frequency is based on your age, condition and the stresses in your life.
- Preventative Care Periodic chiropractic checkups can help catch new problems early, as well as prevent new problems from occurring. This can minimi[z]e inconvenient flare-ups. Those who value their health often take this proactive approach.
- Wellness Care We experience life through our nervous system. That’s why optimi[z]ing our nervous system is the key to becoming all that we can be and living life to the fullest.
How far will you choose to take your chiropractic care?